Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Body is Beautiful

Today was an interesting day, a type of day that I've had before but never wished to have again. Of course one of those extra awkward ones, especially when you were temporarily inseparable from one who you used to share some type of intimacy with you know? Well if you don't then its all good.. you could live without. But I just don't know what truly condemned me to leave my perfectly perfect comfort zone into some rush of intensity that was completely and utterly unknown. Maybe it was because I felt empty or maybe for the simple fact that deep down inside I truly wanted to go and just see if anything had changed you know? Well usually I'd refuse to believe that but today, I think I'll just accept it. I think I just wanted to know how things had been, what had changed, and maybe if there was just a little spec of hope left for me .. I don't know. I really don't know. But writing, it's supposed to help you out with these types of things you know? Get it all down on paper; or in my case, a screen and then just figure it all out. But I just don't know, I really have no clue about anything. I'm a little lost. And not knowing who I'm writing this to isn't helping one bit.

No comments: