Wednesday, October 21, 2009

living space

My limewire says I have no internet connection, this wine is extremely cheap and I feel like writing. Your right, my best writing does come out when i'm inebriated but please don't use this as an example. All I can think about is you and how much you've influenced my life and you don't even know it. I did acid on saturday and for the majority of the trip all i could think of is how much fun i'd have if i was with you. Being able to hear your views and thoughts on life and how everything works would have been music to my ears except.. I was already listening to music, but it doesn't matter. I wish you would come up to see me or at least send me something. You did ask for my address, remember? Remember that night that we went to LA to see, what was their title? The Titans? I can't remember exactly, but they did the cover of Phillis Dillons' Picture on the Wall. Remember that? And after we left we went to your friends house and I threw up by the kids' slide and you came over to give me your jacket and gave me just the amount of affection i needed? Then i went over and made out with your best friend but he critizied my kissing so I don't really count that one as if it really happened. He's cute and all, but your something beautiful. Your different and I fell in love with you when I was in 7th grade at a carnival going through my most confusing years. But now I don't know if I would call it love because I don't know enough about you to love you but your beautiful and that's all that matters.

Goodnight and dreamsweet.

No comments: