Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Freak These Tales

Today was an up-and-downer. It seems like everytime I walk into my French class my stomach drops into my ass and by the end of the 50 minutes, I feel so relieved. It's not even that hard, but since I'm not that used to being challenged so much, it's a problem. But it's just something I need to get used to. But besides that I had a crazy talk with Ms. Aguero today.
My relationship was not even comparable to hers but we had a few things in common. And one thing I noticed was that when your with someone that you truely love.. or you think you do. You don't notice many things going on around you. Like you don't notice a lot of other people that you noticed before.. sometimes you don't even notice your friends. You tend to neglect a lot of the people and things around you and it sucks. I never really thought of it before, but it's true. People can get extremely scandalous under certain conditions. And I'm not trying to be that type of person. Ever.

No comments: